== Osmosis == == Osmosis ==

I just happened to come upon this...

So I was listening. I like it! It's one of your more ambient works, in comparison to the whole of your database of works. Easy on the ears, sounds ideal for a video game or even a hardcore workout playlist for a bodybuilder xD. 5/5, 10/10. I would give you a cookie if I had one ^_^

MoNkEyBoY1993 responds:

As I said, the beat was influenced by the credits theme to F-Zero Maximum Velocity for the bameboy advance. I didn't rip any of the melodies from it... just the vibe of the beat came from that. So ye, most definitely videogame-esque.

The ambience at the end was actually an afterthought of mine... I really ran out of ideas. But somehow it just WORKS. AND I LOVE IT.

To be specific, the "Cup credits" theme of Maximum Velocity.

The Generic Song (The Demo) The Generic Song (The Demo)

Very generic indeed~

Hmmm... sounds like a satirical take on like songs and media and stuff, am I right? Pretty good rap for someone who's... "swaggerly challenged" for lack of a better phrase. But I'm just teasing, nice work! ^_^

MoNkEyBoY1993 responds:

I'm not swaggerly challenged in the slightest. Those with "swag" are the challenged ones, they just don't realize i'm better.

thank you though. btw I LOVE chick flicks. mean girls = best movie ever.

and done get me STARTED on my little pony. :3

Deception - DEMO Deception - DEMO

Despite its connotation

I think it's pretty cool! I hear some Gross Beat in there, which is a nice touch. I'm somewhat 'interested' to hear how it was sound with lyrics. But I'm sure it'll sound epic~

Meh.

This IS Real (song remix) This IS Real (song remix)

Way to warp and convolute a totally HAPPY song xD

So THAT's what you were doing this morning when you needed my song info. That's pretty interesting. I see you diversified, using the A Capella version and the piano version. 5/5 9/10 (because you're bad at spelling xD)! <3

MoNkEyBoY1993 responds:

Idk, i guess the convolutions were synonymous with my feelings at the time. But I like how it came out.

Also, I ONLY used the a capella version. i charted my own piano.

Comptine d'un autre 'ete'remix Comptine d'un autre 'ete'remix

IT WAS MY IDEA :D

I transcribed the sheet music into FL Studio, and I gave you the project, and you changed the instruments and added drums. But still, I give you props for turning a classical song into a rock sounding song :]

<3.

MoNkEyBoY1993 responds:

well it wasn't ur idea to take a song that was originally only piano and re-instrumentalize (that's not a word :/) it to make a rock melody xD

I'm not a big fan of harts. :P