happy anniversary baby happy anniversary baby

My anniversary's TOMORROW!

This is so cute and hilarious, and it doesn't matter how corny it might be because I'm sure she LOVES you for putting the time and effort into making it! I'm totally showing this to my bf :)

2 YEARS, WUT! :D

== Osmosis == == Osmosis ==

I just happened to come upon this...

So I was listening. I like it! It's one of your more ambient works, in comparison to the whole of your database of works. Easy on the ears, sounds ideal for a video game or even a hardcore workout playlist for a bodybuilder xD. 5/5, 10/10. I would give you a cookie if I had one ^_^

MoNkEyBoY1993 responds:

As I said, the beat was influenced by the credits theme to F-Zero Maximum Velocity for the bameboy advance. I didn't rip any of the melodies from it... just the vibe of the beat came from that. So ye, most definitely videogame-esque.

The ambience at the end was actually an afterthought of mine... I really ran out of ideas. But somehow it just WORKS. AND I LOVE IT.

To be specific, the "Cup credits" theme of Maximum Velocity.

The Generic Song (The Demo) The Generic Song (The Demo)

Very generic indeed~

Hmmm... sounds like a satirical take on like songs and media and stuff, am I right? Pretty good rap for someone who's... "swaggerly challenged" for lack of a better phrase. But I'm just teasing, nice work! ^_^

MoNkEyBoY1993 responds:

I'm not swaggerly challenged in the slightest. Those with "swag" are the challenged ones, they just don't realize i'm better.

thank you though. btw I LOVE chick flicks. mean girls = best movie ever.

and done get me STARTED on my little pony. :3

Deception - DEMO Deception - DEMO

Despite its connotation

I think it's pretty cool! I hear some Gross Beat in there, which is a nice touch. I'm somewhat 'interested' to hear how it was sound with lyrics. But I'm sure it'll sound epic~

Meh.

sexy queen sexy queen

Very nice detail

In response to the dude below, real women aren't all thin and perfect. I think you did a great job in creating a realistic perspective of a woman.